Rockwool Block 100x100x75mm (Stone Wool)
Hydroponics Tomato Cucumber Grow Medium
Rockwool block is commonly used in the commercial growing of tomatoes, cucumbers, and climbing plants. Seeds are germinated and propagated in rock wool plugs. When true leaves appear, rock wool plugs will be inserted into these rock wool blocks to grow.
Nutrient feed is done via a drip system. For drip pins and accessories, please see the hydroponic plumbing section
- low cost for commercial and home growers
- easy to use, can incorporate with rock wool blocks
- optimal water absorption and retention
- growing tomatoes, cucumbers, and climbing plants in hydroponic systems
Water Absorption: >8 times medium weight
Dimension: 100 x 100 x 75 mm
Material: Rockwool / Stone Wool
Color: Beige Yellow
Why Should You Buy Hydroponic Accessories From Us?
- We test what we sell ourselves to select the best products for your growing need
- We support all products we sell
- We provide professional suggestions upon request
- 6x Rockwool blocks
*images are for reference only
Rockwool Blocks | Stone Wool Blocks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.