Yes. It is not a typo. Hydroponic growing consumes only 6% of the water consumption comparing to conventional Soil Growing!
By deploying a multi-layer system, not only save space, but also getting a much higher yield per land area
Crops & plants grow on a circulated watering system, eliminating fertilizer wastage by weather. Consistent water source and precise fertilizer dosage offers high quality produce
Automation is available for detecting nutrient & pH level in water system, and supply additional fertilizer, balance pH via various probes and automated dosage controller, minimizing daily human tasks.
Majority crop diseases come from soil. Hydroponic farming is a soil free cultivation which minimizes the chance of the crops from getting sick.
FarmTek Australia is a professional agricultural products supplier for commercial and home growers Australia-wide.
In the past decade, the agriculture industry has been suffering from the negative impact of the greenhouse effect. A significant threat to the agriculture industry is drought. In the past decade, drought not only affected the agriculture industry, but the water usage control regulation also caused inconvenience to general households.
Main product lines of FarmTek®:
- Hydroponic systems (System Kits, Aeroponic Towers, Custom Build Systems)
- Hydroponic Accessories
- Nutrients & Fertilisers (for conventional farming and hydroponic systems)
- Growing Accessories
- Electronics Testers & Monitoring Devices, Automated Control System
- Germination and Propagation Kits
- Consumables (Grow Medium, Disposable Accessories)
Main services of FarmTek®:
- Design & Setup Hydroponic systems for home/hobbyists growers & commercial farmers
- Hydroponics automation
- Produce quality & quantity improvement trial projects
10 Big Reasons For Soilless Hydroponics Growing Model?
- save 94% of water consumption
- save 60% or more of fertilizer/nutrient consumption
- save massive of labor in the growing and harvest stages
- eliminating the use of toxic pesticides polluting produce and water streams
- better quality of produce
- doubling or tripling yield per acre
- greatly reduced the negative impacts of climate and weather
- fully controllable farming conditions
- clean and safe working environment
- the best green farming model
These NFT systems are packaged for home growers and hobbyists. Our indoor and outdoor hydroponic system packages are self-contained with a circulation pump and LED lighting, air pump, timer, etc.
These packages are flexible to suit different production needs with minimal human interaction. The semi-automatic system will take care of lighting and circulation.
All you need to do is to check EC, pH, and water level of the nutrient solution twice a week to ensure crops receive their required nutrient.
Conventional field farming is greatly affected by climate and weather, is uncontrollable by farmers. This uncertainty is a risk to field farmers.
Greenhouse hydroponic farming not only avoids climate and weather factors but also saves enormous water consumption and no pesticide pollution to soil and streams.
Financially, it saves over 60% of fertilizers, no pesticide spraying, and more labor-efficient planting and harvesting. Your investment pays off itself fast.
Hydroponics Vertical Farming
Hydroponic Vertical Farming technology greatly improves yield multiple folds, well-uses space, and increases revenue without additional land space.
The system could be built from double level to n levels as long as roof height is allowed and a scissor lift can reach.
Automated Feeding System
Save labour-intensive water testing periodically, an automated feeding system precisely monitors and controls the pH, and conductivity of a solution (EC), and automatically adjusts hydroponic solution by four fertilizer/nutrients dosing pumps.
The High/Low alarm control lockouts, keep the solution in a safe range, and easy to operate and configure pH, and EC sensors.
Commercial-grade water-soluble fertilizers for conventional and hydroponic farming. Featuring 100% soluble makes it easy for both soil and soilless growing, eg foliage spraying, drip irrigation, EBB and flow, deep water culture (DWC), Nutrient Film Technique (NFT), aeroponics, etc.
NPK (Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium)
NPK refers to macronutrients for plants, N-Nitrogen, P-Phosphorus, and P-Potassium. Modern agriculture focuses on these three main macronutrients with additional supplement nutrients to enhance product quality and quantity.
We supply formulated, highly concentrated powder/flake form, 100% water soluble NPK fertilizers to commercial farms as well as home growers, suitable for both soil and hydroponics.
Solid NPK concentrate is much easier to transport and store. NPK powder/flake dilution ranges from 1:800 to 1:5000, imagine shrinking 5 tons of ready-to-apply liquid fertilizer into a bag of 1 kg.
AB Fertiliser (Dry Base) - Hydroponics
AB Fertiliser is a pre-formulated fertilizer for hydroponic farming. Compared to NPK fertilizer, AB fertilizer is easy to use.
Generally, it suits all types of crops and plants. Thus, it is very suitable for hobbyists, home growers, and new hydroponic farmers.
This type of fertilizer comes in Part A and B to avoid chemical reactions during storage. To apply, just dilute Part A and B separately and mix in the hydroponic reservoir to the required EC level.
If the pH level isn’t optimal after reaching the required EC level, apply pH Up or Down to adjust.
Growth Enhancer - Organic Bio-Stimulants
BoosterPlus™ - Mineral Source Fulvic Acid
BoosterPlus™ is a mineral source fulvic acid product, made of natural young leonardite, processed through the unique anti-flocculation technology. It contains meso and micro nutrients.
Featuring smaller molecular, anti hard water to 21°dh, completely soluble in hard water and acid condition, the salt concentration of soil was reduced greatly and the acidic soil or alkaline oil are both converted to neutral after using this product.
- Increases root respiration and formation, enhances plant growth, and yield
- Enhances pH buffering capacity
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration
- An increase in the synthesis of proteins and nucleic acids will facilitate the action of enzymes formed with some amino acids and micro-nutrients
- Increasing enzyme activity, a positive effect on plant DNA and RNA
- Anti-flocculation and anti-water hardness
- Contributes to increased exploitation of water by the plant
- Used with urea, phosphate, and micronutrient fertilizers to improve the absorption
- Increases drought tolerance and prevents wilting
- Detoxifies various pollutants
- Provides a food source for soil micro-organisms
FertiCore™ - Mineral Potassium Humic Acid
FertiCore™ is a potassium salt of humic acid product, extracted from natural high-grade leonardite.
It contains both nutrient potassium and humic acid and can be applied through sprinklers and irrigation, as a foliage spray with foliage fertilizers for increased nutrient uptake, ideally for being additive to granular fertilizers, such as Urea.
With the prominent effect to release the locked phosphate by some ions such as Fe3+, Al3+, it can also slow-release nitrogen to enhance the function of NPK fertilizers.
- Improve the structure of soil;
- increase the buffering power of soil.
- Optimize N,P,K absorption by plants.
- Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soils, and regulate the pH value of soils, with a prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
- Stimulate plant growth, and increase the yield and quality.
- Reduce nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water.
- Humic acid binds the nitrate and keeps it around the root zone, in this way drinking water is better preserved.
- Increase the effectiveness of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides, and immobilize or reduce their harmful residues.
- Stabilize nitrogen and improve nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/ MAP, etc).
Organic Soil Conditioner
- Stimulates protein synthesis and improves crop production.
- Increases absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots.
- Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant.
- Increases the protein, sugar, and vitamin content in the plant.
- Improves the efficiency of pesticides and fungicides
- Increases crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease.
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides.
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases.
Increase crop yield and quality.
- Improves water retention, fertility, and permeability of the soil.
- Promote to keep a good shape, bright and colorful peel, high sugar content, and long-term storage.
- Promote budding and flowering, decreasing, preventing bud, flower, and fruit decreasing and abnormal fruit, small fruit, and rotten fruit.
- Improve the growth of leaves and photosynthesis, which is good for nutrient accumulation, trans-portion, and storage.
- Improve the ability of plants to fight against frost, cold, submersion, and drought.
- Suck insects with a repellent effect, and reduce the spread of the virus caused by worms, phytoplasma, and bacterial diseases.
- Adjust the pH of the soil, improve the physical structure, keep moisture and fertility, and conducive to the growth of microorganisms